ITU-T G.657.A1 and G.652.D
FutureGuide™-SR15E is designed to have improved macro-bend performance which fully complies with ITU-T G.657.A1 recommendation and allows its bending radius down to 15mm (half the dia. of conventional G.652 fibers).
Recently, FTTx service is becoming one of the key markets in the world. In the FTTx networks (i.e., access networks) including inside buildings at the end of these networks, macro-bend performance of optical fibers becomes more important due to dense distribution of cables and components.
FutureGuide™-SR15E is designed to have improved macro-bend performance which fully complies with ITU-T G.657.A1 recommendation and allows its bending radius down to 15mm (half the dia. of conventional G.652 fibers). In addition, FutureGuide™-SR15E has good compatibility with existent G.652 networks, because it is also designed to be compliant with ITU-T G.652 recommendation.
Due to its robustness against harsh bending conditions, FutureGuide™-SR15E is a suitable option for the FTTx products such as aerial drop cables, patch cords, and other cables/components.
Improved macro-bend performance
complying with ITU-T G.657.A1
with ITU-T G.652 recommendation
complying with ITU-T G.652.D
– Enables to design space-effective (high-density) cables, components etc. for FTTx (access) networks.
– Provides more stable performance in the field.
– Provides good compatibility with existent G.652 fiber networks.
– Supports wide-range (full-band) transmission.
(e.g., CWDM transmission)
* This document is published for your reference purpose only and the specifications for commercial purpose will be issued upon agreement with customers.